A MODERN DAY EXPLORER’S CAMP
Victoria Falls is a popular destination for many of our clients visiting Zambia or Zimbabwe. We are delighted that a new camp has just opened called Tsowa Safari Island situated within the Zambezi National Park.
Located on an untouched island in the middle of the mighty Zambezi, the camp is fringed by a beautiful forest and a soft path leads to a cluster of century old baobabs. The 6 eco-sensitive luxury tents create minimal environmental impact and blend into the natural surroundings as much as possible while giving guests the chance to appreciate the trees, river, animals and birds of the Zambezi National Park.
- 12 bed luxury intimate modern day explorer’s camp
- Situated in Zambezi National Park
- 1hr 15min from Victoria Falls and Kasane
- Game drives and guided walks in Zambezi national Park
- River activities include sun downer cruise and canoeing down the Zambezi
- Excellent birding and tiger fishing