Peri-Peri Beach Club is NOW OPEN!
Mozambique is a popular add on beach location for honeymooners and combines well with South Africa. The Azura Boutique retreats are especially popular and now they have just opened the Peri-Peri Beach Club on the beautiful island of Benguerra in Mozambique. The “hottest” place on the beach.
Peri-Peri Beach Club celebrates Mozambique’s Portuguese history. Cultural influences can be seen in both the décor and on the menu, with classic favourites like Peri Peri Chicken and LM Prawns. There’s a pizza oven for gourmet, seafood pizzas Azura style, and a unique ‘sizzle your own’ BBQ at your table.
Lounge at the beach in your private cabana, or sit poolside, enjoying Mozambican cuisine, magnums of French Rosé wine, or tailored cocktails created through their unique mixology menu.
What Peri-Peri Beach Club has to offer:
- Open seven days a week with complimentary access for in-house guests.
- Great for a change of scenery, relaxing in a poolside cabana, or trying local dishes in a fun, vibey beach club environment.
- Spa pavilion offering massages.
- Golf drive challenge using eco-friendly, fish food golf balls.
- Snap the perfect Instagram moment at the ‘tunnel to paradise’.
- Fly-in helicopter packages and day passes for guests of other hotels in the surrounding area (by prior arrangement).
- Themed dinner evenings for Azura guests.
- Silent cinema.
Find out more about holidays in Mozambique