We have a wonderful new 7 night itinerary exploring very private areas of Laikipia and enjoying the remoteness and variety of Northern Kenya.
This is a brilliant itinerary for families and couples that want adventure, varied activities and will appreciate getting up close and personal with wildlife and with Samburu and Maasai culture. It offers an eclectic mix of culture, relaxation, safari and adventure.
The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille & Karisia Walking Safaris – Kenya
- 4 nights for the price of 3 at The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille. Stay in a private villa with private activities and unlimited spa treatments. Culture, varied activities and slow down – a flexible structure to suit you. See the benefits of tourism supporting conservation and the community first hand.
- 2 nights mobile camping with Karisia Walking Safaris with the Samburu warriors into the wilderness of Laikipia. Walk for a few hours with the camels and guides each morning and each afternoon the team set up your private tent and camp. This is off grid with no wifi – emerge yourself into the wilderness – free package upgrade
- Walk a few hours to base camp for a night at the permanent Tumaren Camp and recharge from your wild adventures!
- You won’t see another car from start to finish; you will have these vast areas of wilderness all to yourselves to explore and enjoy.
- This is authentic, real and connects you to the wild elements of stunning Northern Kenya.
- Why not finish by heading down to the Mara or the Kenya coast.
Price from 5,380 USD per person (7 night all inclusive stay with all internal flights and transfers) – saving over 1,400 USD per person!
Includes 1 FREE night at the Sanctuary at Ol Lentille | Complementary camp upgrade at Karisia | 7 nights of adventure, activities and unique experiences in complete wilderness. Valid for travel until 19th December 2020.
Contact Us For More Details