Take the opportunity to learn more about the big cat projects in Kenya supported by Asilia Africa when you stay at Mara Bush Houses, Naboisho Camp, Encounter Mara and Rekero Camp.
If you are interested in visiting Kenya and experiencing a talk from a Kenya Wildlife Trust researcher whilst in camp, please let us know in order for us to secure the services of a researcher.
- Talks can be tailored to your preference.
- Visual presentations will be approximately 1 to 1.5 hours long.
- Presentations will typically be held directly after lunch.
- The talks are available at all Kenyan Camps of Asilia Africa.
- Two researchers are available therefore you will need to book early to avoid disappointment.
- Talks are free of charge!