Nuarro is an unspoiled and breathtakingly beautiful place located in the blue waters of the Indian Ocean in Northern Mozambique. Winner of 'Best Ecologically Responsible Safari Property in Mozambique,' we've got you covered if you're looking for a last minute getaway this winter!
1. I have been kidnapped….call Liam Neeson
2. I have to attend the funeral of my wife’s cousin’s pet, because I am an uncle and pallbearer.
3. The police are at the back door....cover me.
4. Someone glued my doors and windows shut so I couldn’t leave the house to come to work.
5. My false teeth flew out the window while driving down the highway.
6. I am experiencing traumatic stress from a large spider found in my home, and have to stay home to deal with it.
7. A cow broke into my house and I have to wait for the insurance man.
8. I have a seriously overdue library book that I have to return.
9. My family surprised me with a fully sponsored vacation. It was very hard to refuse that.
Nuarro has been acknowledged by TripAdvisor with a Certificate of Excellence for their fantastic reviews that keep coming in from guests that have had a truly memorable stay... and the awards just keep on rolling in! Nuarro has received 6 Safari Awards 2018 including winner of 'Best Ecologically Responsible Safari Property in Mozambique' and runner up of 'Most Romantic Safari Property in Mozambique' making Nuarro an ideal choice for a luxurious but affordable honeymoon in Africa. View the Safari Awards 2018 Results here >.
Diving in Nuarro will never be a disappointment. Divers are able to experience warm temperatures, clear waters and superb marine life. If you are a beginner, you have a house reef just 100 meters from the beach and you'll be delighted seeing octopus, nemos, moray eels, nudibranchs, groupers and many other coral fish. If you are more experienced and fond of adventure you can enjoy the blue waters at the walls of Nuarro where you can find great gorgonians, tunas, sweet lips, napolean and may even be lucky enough to find a mantaray on your way!